There are people who are always going to disappoint you. You think something about them and they will take a 360 degree turn and upset your rhythm. This is the law of life. Does that mean, you should not trust people at all?
Definitely not. The road of life is long and if you do not have someone to share your happiness with, the path will get weary.
So, what is the way out? It is simply to believe the right person. You do not have any hi tech instruments to check whether or not you should trust someone, however, your heart is your biggest savior. Ask your heart and see if the person is worthy enough for your trust. You will either be in for a disappointment or else you will have a friend for life. The choice is always going to be yours.
- I’m All In, Putting Everything in God (journalingheart.com)
- Disappointing (kyocat134.wordpress.com)
- Four Steps to Deal with Disappointment. (coocheicoo.wordpress.com)
- disappointed with life (maggie366.wordpress.com)
- Disappointment (patinspire.org)